1. Yi Zhang#, Shuxin Jia#, Jintao Yuan, Peide Zhu, Ying Gan, Guangfang Fan , Shuling Yu*, Jiahua Shi*, Porphyrin-Terminated Nanoscale Fluorescent Polyrotaxane as a Biodegradable Drug Carrier for Anticancer Research, Nanotechnology, 2020, 31, 255101.
2. Yi Zhang#, Qiaoqiao Zhou#, Shuxin Jia, Kunpeng Lin, Guangfang Fan, Jintao Yuan, Shuling Yu*, Jiahua Shi*, Specific Modification with TPGS and Drug Loading of Cyclodextrin Polyrotaxanes and the Enhanced Antitumor Activity Study in Vitro and in Vivo, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2019, 11(50), 46427-46436.
3. Shuling Yu, Qiaoqiao Zhou, Xuliang Zhang, Shuxin Jia, Ying Gan, Yahong Zhang, Jiahua Shi, Jintao Yuan*, Hologram quantitative structure–activity relationship and topomer comparative molecular-field analysis to predict the affinities of azo dyes for cellulose fibers, Dyes and Pigments, 2018, 153, 35–43.
4. Shuling Yu*, Jintao Yuan, Yi Zhang, Shufang Gao, Ying Gan, Meng Han, Yuewen Chen, Qiaoqiao Zhou, and Jiahua Shi*, Combined HQSAR, topomer CoMFA, homology modeling and docking studies on triazole derivatives as SGLT2 inhibitors, Future Medicinal Chemistry, 2017, 9(9), 847–858.
5. Jintao Yuan, Shuling Yu*, Shufang Gao, Ying Gan, Yi Zhang, Ting Zhang, Yali Wang, Liu Yang,Jiahua Shi*, Wu Yao**，Predicting the biological activities of triazole derivatives as SGLT2 inhibitors using multilayer perceptron neural network, support vector machine, and projection pursuit regression models, Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems, 2016, 156, 166–173.
6. Shuling Yu, Shufang Gao, Ying Gan, Yi Zhang, Xiaojiao Ruan, Yali Wang, Liu Yang, Jiahua Shi*, QSAR models for predicting octanol/water and organic carbon/water partition coefficients of polychlorinated biphenyls. SAR and QSAR in Environmental Research, 2016, 27(4), 249-263.
7. Shuling Yu*, Jintao Yuan, Jiahua Shi, Xiaojiao Ruan, Yali Wang, Shufang Gao and Yu Du, One-pot synthesis of water-soluble, β-cyclodextrin-based polyrotaxanes in a homogeneous water system and its use in bio-applications. Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2015, 3, 5277--5283.
8. Shuling Yu*, Jintao Yuan, Jiahua Shi, Xiaojiao Ruan, Ting Zhang, Yanli Wang, Yu Du, HQSAR and topomer CoMFA for predicting melanocortin-4 receptor binding affinities of trans-4-(4-chlorophenyl) pyrrolidine-3-carboxamides. Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems, 2015,146, 34–41.
9. Shuling Yu*, Xuejie Yuan, Jing Yang, Jintao Yuan, Jiahua Shi, Yali Wang, Yuewen Chen, Shufang Gao, A chemometric-assisted method for the simultaneous determination of malachite green and crystal violet in water based on absorbance–pH data generated by a homemade pH gradient apparatus. Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2015, 150, 403–408.
10. Shuling Yu, Yajun Zhang, Xin Wang, Xu Zhen, Zhaoheng Zhang, Wei Wu*, and Xiqun Jiang*, Synthesis of Paclitaxel-Conjugated β-CyclodextrinPolyrotaxane and Its Antitumor Activity,AngewandteChemie International Edition, 2013, 52(28): 7272–7277.
11. Yuan Cheng, Shuling Yu, Jingjing Wang, Hanqing Qian, Wei Wu, Xiqun Jiang*, In vitro and in vivo Antitumor Activity of Doxorubicin-Loaded Alginic-Acid-Based Nanoparticles,Macromolecular Bioscience, 2012, 12(10), 1326–1335.
12. Yuan Cheng, Shuling Yu, Xu Zhen, Xin Wang, Wei Wu, Xiqun Jiang*, Alginic Acid Nanoparticles Prepared through Counter-Ion Complexation Method as a Drug Delivery System, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2012, 4(10), 5325–5332.
13. Hanqing Qian, Wei Yao, Shuling Yu, Ying Chen, Wei Wu, Xiqun Jiang*, Spontaneous Formation of Giant Polymer Vesicles through a Nucleation and Growth Pathway,Chemistry – An Asian Journal, 2011, 7(8), 1875–1880.
14. Jingjing Wang, Jialiang Zhang, Shuling Yu, Wei Wu*, Xiqun Jiang*，Synthesis and Self-Assembly of a NanoscaledMultiarm Polymer Terminated by β‑Cyclodextrin, ACS Macromolecular Letters, 2013, 2(1), 82–85.
15. Xiaoqiang Sun*, Shu-Ling Yu, Zheng-Yi Li, Yang Yang,Crystal X-ray diffraction guided NMR analysis of 3,9-diaryl-2,4,8,10-tetraoxaspiro[5.5]undecanes under differently shielding effect of terminal aromatic rings, Journal of Molecular Structure, 2010, 973, 152–156.